In addition to Meeting, Drama & The Arts, Classes, Exhibitions and Summer Camps facilities, the common areas of the building include:
- Separate Reception area
- Off-road parking for 16 cars
- Changing Rooms and showers
- Ladies, Gents and Disabled Toilet facilities
- Kitchen with crockery and utensils to provide tea and sandwiches to approximately 100 people. Due to food safety regulations, it is not permitted to cook food on the premises. However, outside caterers have been used very successfully in the past.
- Upper Gallery with glazing overlooking main hall
If you would like to enquire about any aspect of hiring space in the Centre, please fill in enquiry form below.